Thursday, November 30, 2006

November 30th - The End of NaBloPoMo

So it's 10:42 pm on the last day of the month. I'm sitting in front of a finger-printed monitor, trying to find inspiration for my last post of National Blog Posting Month.

I should have had a plan. I should have had my grand finale chosen on November 1st, with each post working up to some awesome piece of writing I saved for last. The icing on the cake.

But I didn't, and so I sit, staring at the computer screen. I just read Mark's final post (the post about me), and now I feel like even more of a loser. A loser with no plan.

So, I will take this moment to thank you, my readers. The members of my family. My friends. My acquaintances. My friends-through-other-friends. My strangers who might stop by to see what's up. I've enjoyed writing for this last month. There was some good, some funny, some hilarious, some poignant, and some just plain stupid. I hope you could all see a snapshot of the life of a wife and mother who is scrambling to run a household and is happy to just keep everyone alive here. Including the pets. I've enjoyed writing every day, and would like to write more often than I have in the past.

So look for more posts on raising a Spirited Daughter, more posts about preparing for the holidays, more posts on the hilarious or touching things the kids say.

And when you find them, be sure to send me the link.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the fact that you had no plan. You just blogged every day for a month. Why does every goal have to have some climatic conclusion? I'm impressed that you made it.

Jenny said...

Great job making it through and thanks too. I've been inspired!

Anonymous said...

Honey, I can't tell you how much I am going to miss the daily posts from you and Mark. They have made me laugh and cry and I appreciate all the time it took to do this project. Thank you for sharing your lives with us, we are the richer for being able to read along. Love to your family, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I say DITTO what sue said, I have enjoyed every post and will miss seeing the little snipits of your lives the big the small and the smelly!!! Love Aunt Mary