Monday, November 06, 2006

November 6th - Would the REAL Abby please stand up

This little girl , Emma, is in Abby's class at preschool. She's 3-1/2, and resembles Abby so much that other mothers confuse the two and often ask me which one is which. They have the same hair (color and cut), same body build, same eye color, same type of noise and same cute chin dimple. It's very strange to see an Abby-look-alike twice a week.

Abby and Emma are friends, and I even saw them dancing together in class last week. Maybe they'll get wise and figure out they can take classes for each other in high school...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Do you think they were separated at birth by a psychotic nurse who thought the birth mother wouldn't notice? I'd find out where Emma's mother was on the day that Abby was born. Shoot, at this point, you can add a few months to a child's age without raising eyebrows. I'd look into that if I were you...