What are your kids "tried and true" toys? You know, the ones that have stood the test of time, let their imaginations run wild, lasted year after year? Give me some ideas, please! Write me a comment with any "hits" or "misses" you have!
To reciprocate, here are my recommendations:
- A play kitchen (any brand will do - ours happens to be Little Tikes)
- Loving Family Doll House (I love this doll house - you can purchase the people of different ages and ethnicities, which we did)
- Tinkertoys (had 'em as a kid - and now Ethan and Abby absolutely love them!)
- Legos (another classic)
- All things "dress-up"
- Geotrax Train System (we have lots of add-on, so our tracks can be really big!)
- Wooden Unit Blocks (I imagined my children creating huge playscapes with them, but they are not interesting to them. Better [and cheaper] choice - simple Legos)
- Stuffed animals (my kids barely play with them)