Friday, April 18, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by my best bud Jennifer to write a post about 6 random things about me. Here goes!

1. I am the happiest and most confident that I have been in my life right now. I have a great support group of friends. I have two kids that crack me up each and every day. I have a husband that goes above and beyond in everything. I am loving my 30's!

2. When I was in elementary school, in a brief effort to be environmentally conscious, I convinced my best friend Amy to wander around the neighborhood with me, collecting trash. She thought I was nuts.

3. Organizing something makes me giddy. I just recently cleaned out the cupboards under the kitchen sink, and I look inside whenever I need a little pick-me-up.

4. I have a short torso and long legs. I just recently realized that this is why pants that rise to the waist always look ridiculous on me. Thank goodness low-rise is in style!

5. When I was in middle school, I wanted to be different (funny, because everyone else wanted to be the same). I wore my dad's button down dress shirts and ties to school my whole 7th grade year. It actually started a little bit of a trend among a few of my friends.

6. I take a bath every night. Winter, summer, doesn't matter. It's my relaxation time. I have done this since I was about 15.

So... tell us 6 things about yourselves:

Jenny

Tracy

Gwen

Big Binder

Andi

Lynn

Rules:

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write six random things about yourself.
  • Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
  • Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Have fun.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I am so glad to hear that organizing makes someone else giddy too!! It drives Mike crazy that I need to organize everything... but I love it! :)

Grace said...

I did mine. :)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that another potty function works pretty well with your maiden name. You probably would have gotten a detention - or sentenced to some trash collecting community service (which would have been no punishment for you it sounds like...) ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

I posted mine.

:)

Anonymous said...

5 Ways to Make a Fun Baccarat Game with No Rules
Here's หารายได้เสริม how to make a Fun Baccarat game with No Rules! Here is a guide to making a fun baccarat game with no rules. Rating: 바카라 4 · 바카라사이트 ‎7 reviews