Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lovin' the Cousins

Friday night, we invited Lana and David over for a sleepover. Abby and Lana are 4, Ethan is almost 4, and David is almost 3. The kids had a GREAT time together, playing Polly Pocket, making their own "books" out of coloring pages, playing Superman, watching Underdog, chasing each other like crazy kids. The girls got to sleep in Abby's room, and the boys got to sleep in Ethan's room. The boys fell asleep after 30 minutes, but the girls had to be seperated after an hour of whisper-giggles. It made Mark and I smile to see the cousins enjoying each other so much.

I had a mini photo shoot just before the cousins had to go home so everyone could have naps on Saturday.

Mark was tickling them for this one :)

"Show me your silly faces"

"Show me your surprised faces"

"Show me your angry faces"

"Show me your sweet faces"

"Show me your sleeping faces"

"Show me how you love your cousins"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so sweet My refrigerator would love copies of them so I could smile at their faces every day!! Love Aunt Mary

Steve Philp said...

Holy crap! I think that chair is part of the same furniture set we have in our living room. That's awesome!

the quists said...

Those are great!!! Thanks for taking some pictures too, and they had so much fun!!! Lana said when she woke up from her nap "I wanna do a sleepover again tomorrow"
Thanks again!!! :)

Unknown said...

What great fun!!! I can't believe how much Lana looks like Tracy - especially with her surprised face!!!

Anonymous said...

So THIS is your blog! I love all the pictures of the kids.

I can't show them to my own kids or they would never let me do anything else on the computer again. They are big Ethan and Abby fans :)

Anonymous said...

Omg they all are so cute.
I'd love to stick my cock in each of their mouths.