Saturday, November 18, 2006

November 18th - Croppin' 'til We're Droppin'

Well, I'm writing this post on Tuesday, but if you're reading it that means Mark has done his job and posted it for me.

I'm not at home this weekend... I am sharing some awesome company with 2 of my sisters, my mom, 4 nieces (and one friend-of-a-niece), and my great friend Jenny on a scrapbooking weekend. Right now (if this is between 10am and 2am Sunday morning), I am probably scrapbooking my little heart out. I hope I'm getting a ton done, since I am so far behind at the moment.

You see, I'm insane. It's true.

I decided before Abby was born that I would gift my 2 mothers with a scrapbook of her first year of life. When Ethan arrived, I provided the same. Pretty nice gifts, I thought.

When Abby turned 1, my insanity kicked in full-force. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. I gave them another gift - Abby's 2nd year of life. I'm sure you can see where this is headed.

I am still providing a book each for Abby and Ethan to each mother. My mothers really appreciate the books, which makes me happy to do the work on them. I am also completing books for Abby and Ethan themselves (don't want to short-change my kids, that's for sure!) My 7th book in progress is my "family album" [which will actually be mine, all mine]. My family albums start in 1997, and end when Abby was born. The other 6 albums are only caught up to February 2006. You can see that I needed this weekend away to catch up a bit.

So here are some pictures of a couple pages I completed on my last weekend away in June. I love them so much... hopefully they are inspiring me to complete great things this weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are two of my favorite pages too! So, HOW do I find Mark's Blog
page (0nly have team m-e-a-t's site in my favorites). I can hardly wait to read what wonderful things he must have written about his "favorite" M I L.

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait to hear how many pages you got done!