Tuesday, November 14, 2006

November 14th - Change of Dressing

As you can see, my blog has a new look!

Mark has converted my blog to the new, beefier version of blogger (Blogger Beta), and also created a super-cute title for me. Isn't he a gem??

I love the pictures in my title. What cracks me up that in the first picture of Mark, he is really wearing one of Abby's princess crowns. He conveniently cut that off, didn't he??

Someday, when I have "free time" (a category of time that seems to be shrinking by the day), I will actually set up categories for my posts to make it easy to search my blog for a topic of interest. Maybe when the new house cleaner starts (e.g. half past never). [teehee]

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love the new title! If Mark had left the crown in the picture it would have been even better.