Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 29th - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I just finished designing my Christmas cards tonight. And, might I add, they rock.

We received our first card in the mail today from Jenny's family. That girl is always so darn on top of everything - good thing my competitive nature forces me to get my cards out soon in order to keep up. ;)

I am doing well on my Christmas shopping, although I'm not sure Friday is a realistic goal. I might be finishing up this weekend.

We might get our tree this weekend, too. Or maybe the weekend after.

Don't you just love the Christmas season??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have my cards finished. Now I just need to address them and get them to the post office and I can sit back and relax. Congratulations on your post a day for a month...but I BET you couldn't do it for another month! Hint, hint, wink, wink. Aunt Mary and I would be in seventh heaven. Something to think about! Love you, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I will double triple dare you to do it for another month.....you know you can't resist a challenge like that!!
Love Aunt Mary