Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's Never Enough Time

For the past two weeks, Mark's sister Tracy and her family have been here for a visit. They left the hot, hot weather of their southern home to venture to the Midwest to see family and friends.

We haven't seen them in person since November, and it has felt like forever. Tracy and Jeremy have two kids, Lana and David. Our kids are very close in age: Abby...3, Lana...2-3/4, Ethan...2-1/4, David...1-1/4. It was very nice to visit with them, to see the kids together again, and to have an adult-night-out so we could reconnect with our siblings. We are very happy that they could come home for vacation!

It always seems like there isn't enough time. We miss you already, Tracy, Jeremy, Lana and David! I'm sure Abby and Ethan will be asking about you every day for awhile again, but that will be great. That shows how much you mean to them (and to us, too).

Here are some of my favorite photos from our time together.











3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how cute the cousins are together! Our families are so lucky to have such cute kids running around. Trista, you really ought to be a professional photographer. I've been going through the CD you gave us in July to get started scrapbooking your visit in May. I've narrowed it down to a meager 56 pictures. Now how am I supposed to squeeze that into a two page spread??????? More to the point - how do you?????

Love you!

Trista said...

Jenn...

Our kids are darn cute, aren't they???

As for scrapbooking the May visit, I'm not sure how many pages it will take since I am SIX MONTHS BEHIND in all my scrappin'! I desperately need a crop weekend to get some stuff done!

Jennifer said...

I'll let you know how mine turns out. I plan on starting this weekend. I always print more than I use, but how to decide????? Since I only have 2 books to do and you have 482,309, I have the "luxury" of making more pages...

Of course, I have an awesome idea for my godson's Christmas present that will dig into that time... I'm excited about it and can't wait to get started on that, either... Hmmm... I can easily see where 2 books can become 482,309...

XO!