Monday, May 15, 2006

Our Weekend: The Beautiful

There was no "ugly" this weekend, but there was beautiful! Abby and I (along with my mom and Mark's mom) went to a mother/daughter tea party put on by my mothers' group at church. It was really fun, a chance to dress up and eat finger sandwiches while drinking tea with other ladies. Abby looked really adorable in her new pink dress; I even curled her hair for the occasion. Daddy painted her fingernails and toenails. She looked so precious! I hope this is the beginning of a special mother/daughter tradition.

My squirmy worm wouldn't sit still for a picture.

She was not a willing participant for pictures with her Grandma's... by that point, she was totally sugared up by the candy we gave away as favors. I love the picture with Mark's mom (totally blurry, I know) - Abby wouldn't even sit next to her for the picture!
Our goofy, crazy, beautiful girl.

No comments: