Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mark's New Career? Film producer?

Check out Mark's latest blog post. In it, he writes a script for a short film, based on the requirements for a film festival we went to this past weekend. It's cool, and I might add, a better storyline than some of the final 10 contestants.

What is a little spooky is that the field behind our house looks like this today ---->

It's very foggy and might be hard to see, but there are lots of tufts of white that were not there yesterday. I think they are Queen Ann's Lace, though, not dandelion puffs. Read Mark's script to know what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would love that to be Mark's new career! Then maybe he could work with Danny and the two of us can sit back at our fancy mansion pools while the kids are being "nannied". Will they start writing about us in People magazine?

Seriously, I love Mark's creative outlet. I hope to be able to do more of that myself someday.

ArtGeek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.