Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Best Mothers Day Gift.... EVER

Mark (and the kids) surprised me with the most awesome gift this year. I am going to a day spa for pampering! I have always wanted to go to a spa. And after all the events of this spring, I definitely need some pampering. I can hardly wait!

The treatment includes a full body massage, a facial, a whirlpool pedicure, a paraffin manicure, shampoo and styling of my hair, make-up application and it even includes lunch! I will be there for FIVE HOURS of heaven! Now I just have to figure out when I'm going to do it - it will surely be on a day where Mark and I can have a date right after (if I look hot, I'm going to show it off darn it!) It's so thoughtful of my family to do this for me. Mark is the best!

4 comments:

the quists said...

That is awesome! Enjoy every minute of it!

Grace said...

That rocks!!! Enjoy it! Be sure to let Mark know how great this gift is and how great it would be to do this at LEAST once a year! :)

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. I know you'll relax and enjoy it!

Jenny said...

Enjoy, my friend, enjoy!! You deserve it. Perhaps this marks the end of your dark clouds!!