Sunday, March 26, 2006

Variety Show Pics

We had a blast at the Variety Show! We were a big hit (especially last night), and there was a lot of hooting and hollering for 8 sexy moms. Man, I felt like a woman! ;)

Here we are! I'm the 3rd from the left in the back row.

Again, I'm 3rd from the left.

For the end of our last performance, we added "Mom" tattoos and stripped our jackets off for the crowd. I think our husbands enjoyed it, at least! ;)
Notice how much makeup we have on for the "stage"... I think I was wearing more makeup last night than I have in total for the last 5 years!

3 comments:

Grace said...

I'm sorry I missed it. :(

I was up North visiting my parents. Maybe there will be an encore performance sometime in the future???

It looks like you all had a great time!

Jennifer said...

What fun! I wish that I could have been there! I would have loved to been up there singing with you. I love the "tatoo". I can't wait to hear all about it. I picked up the phone to call you last night and remembered it was your coffee and chat night with Mark. I'll try calling tonight.

Barb said...

that's awesome Trista!