Friday, March 17, 2006

One Week

Next Friday and Saturday nights I will be dancing in the Variety Show (and my dad is also performing, he is singing in the chorus). The details, if you are local and want to attend:

Friday, March 24: Show begins at 8:00 p.m. at [my church*] - show is FREE (donations appreciated). If you are interested there is a soup supper at 6:00 p.m. followed by the Stations of the Cross at 7:00 p.m., just preceding the Variety show at 8.

Saturday, March 25: This night is reserved for parishioners who are attending the Appreciation Dinner. The evening begins at 6:00 p.m.

The show lasts about 1 hour 15 minutes. Should be a fun evening!

*If you need directions to my church, please e-mail me.

_____________________________________________________________

Today is my Grandma's funeral. Immediately following the luncheon, I will be going out of town for a scrapbooking weekend. My kids are both sick (and Mark is totally exhausted). Wish him luck on his weekend without me!

1 comment:

the quists said...

You are going to be one busy woman! What is your goal for the weekend? Let me know how many pages you get done ok? I wish I could have gone with you :) I will pray for Mark and the kids too!!! I will have to talk to you before your dancing, but I just want you to know that I am so proud of you! xoxo