Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've Never Been So Excited About A Keyring


I've reached some major weight loss milestones.

First, I am down a size in pants and shirts. My old jeans are pretty much falling off. I have been adjusting my belt 4 notches from where I used to be.

Second, I am over half-way to my weight loss goal.

Third, I have lost 18 pounds in 9 weeks - that is a 2-pound-per-week average.

Fourth, two people who I haven't seen in months have taken one look at me and said, "Wow - you've lost a lot of weight!" That makes me happy, because it's hard to see the difference on myself since it is gradual.

Fourth, I have lost over 10% of my original weight. With the 10% loss, Weight Watchers gives out a keyring.

I'm so damn proud of that stupid thing. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Trista, that is wonderful, I am so proud of you...it is hard work!! Love Aunt Mary

Becky K said...

CONGRATS!! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too! You're doin' great!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay Trista!! Congrats!! My mom and I just joined WW this weekend, I hope I get my keychain too! :)

Jennifer said...

You look great!

Gwen said...

Oh you are a true inspiration! We are leaving for Disney on Thursday but I have already vowed to myself that when we get back I'm doing something about my weight. Just in the last few weeks I have had to buy a size bigger! I'm so depressed about it!

Congratulations!!!! What a great feeling that must be! You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Damn, Trista, looking PHAT!

Grrrrowl!

*evil grin*

CJ said...

I need to get back to WW. This trial kicked my butt and eating out was an indulgence I could take refuge in. Glad you're doing so well! You're an inspiration!