Wednesday, June 06, 2007

You Like to Read, Right??

My bestest friend, Jennifer, has challenged herself to read 52 books in 2007. She writes reviews of the books and posts them here.

She has added a fun little challenge for herself where she will select one of us to choose her 30th book to read. The best part - she will send us her copy of the book once she's done! A free book, and a well-written review! What's better than that?

I hope you'll join me in entering the contest. All you have to do is write a comment on this post by Friday. Easy-shmeesy. And I promise, Jenn doesn't bite. :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wouldn't a free book be worth a bite anyway? ;)

Jennifer said...

For the record, I did not bite any of my contestants and the winner is quite happy. Now I have to worry about those who didn't win (shh... that means Trista and Mark) biting me!

Anonymous said...

Poop! I missed out - I didn't read this post until the 15th! Darn!

Gwen said...

I missed out as well because I forgot. I guess it's for the best since I'm not that big of a reader anyway.