Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Son

Today, Ethan turns 3.

Where has the year gone?

Into mud puddles, and belly laughs,
into super snacks, and Buzz Lightyear,
into squeezy hugs, and climbing monkey bars,
into being a great friend, and loving preschool,
into a new favorite color (pink), and spaceships.

I can't wait to see where the next year will go.

Birthday breakfast to Ethan's specs: Rice Krispies with 3 big strawberries (stems cut off, Mom!)
The "Birthday Boy" hat
Ethan's lunch request: Sunshine PBJ with carrots and crackers (the dip in the middle is yogurt)

"I'm THREE!"

3 comments:

Becky K said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!! Where has the time gone, it doesn't seem that long ago that RJ and Nate were 3!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! This marks three wonderful years of being a godmother to the best little boy alive on this planet. I can't wait to see you and hug you close to me. Uncle Danny and I love you so much!

Gwen said...

Again...late!!! LOL!!!

Happy belated Birthday to the big 3 year old! 3 is fantastic! We just celebrated a 4th birthday a few months ago in our house and so far 4 is pretty great too!