Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Busy busy busy

I've been incredibly busy lately. One of my priorities is a garage sale I'll be having this weekend.

This is the official "we are done having babies" sale. We gave ourselves a deadline of Ethan's birthday (in 2 weeks) to have a match or adoption placement. Since it doesn't look like that will happen, we are cleaning out our house of all of the stuff that goes with babies and toddlers!

Included is 40 boxes of girl/boy clothes up to size 3T, a crib, swing, exersaucer, stroller, infant car seat, bottles and sippy cups, tons of toys, etc. It's all going to leave my house one way or another! ;) I'll let you know how I do!

4 comments:

silverdragoncub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gosh, I wished we lived closer together. I'm due to have this baby any day now and we have no clue if it's a boy or girl. It's not a problem if it's a boy, but we have no access to hand-me-down girl clothes.

Oh my goodness, I just did the math. I can't believe that Ethan is going to be 3 in 2 weeks. It just doesn't seem that long ago that we got an announcement in the mail.

:)
andi

Jenny said...

Wow....all of those kiddie goodies. You're gonna be rich!

I commend you for being able to make this "final" decision. I KNOW how hard it is to say, "this is it." Good luck at your sale!!

Kary said...

I wish I was closer too--I could buy me some of them 50 cent girl clothes! What great deals. You have great prices--that is the way to do it. I am always surprised when people start asking $5 for a shirt in a garage sale! I don't care if it is Gymboree--they obviously don't want to part with it! Have fun and good luck.