Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Favorite Things

In response to a post by my friend Jennifer, I have decided to make a short list of my favorite things. Here goes!

Trista's Favorite Things (sung to the tune of "My Favorite Things")

Abby so giggly, and Ethan so cuddly.
Dogs who lick faces, and husbands so studly.
Hot apple cider on days you wear ‘muffs,
This is just some of my favorite stuff!

Warm baths by candlelight, hot summer sunrays,
Smells of clean baby and beautiful fall days.
Talks with my Jennifers*, good cups of joe,
These are some favorite things, don't you know!

Bare Naked Ladies and mint chocolate ice cream,
Seeing my husband fulfilling his life’s dreams.
Singing my lungs out and “Slug Days” with kids,
These things I hope I will never be rid!

When I’m tired, when the home’s messed,
When we're in "the twos".
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I feel good, it’s true!


*My two greatest friends, Jennifer and Jenny :)

No comments: