Monday, December 11, 2006

Preview of coming attractions

Tonight, we are hosting a gala event to celebrate a momentous occasion in the Team Meat house. We are finally moved in to our newly finished basement!! Our family and neighbors will be coming over for the Grand Reveal. No one has seen it in its finished state except the four of us, and I can hardly wait to show it off!

The kids got their own sneak peek yesterday, after not seeing the basement in well over 6 months. The first thing Ethan said? "Wow... real carpet!"

We have been playing down there every spare minute today, and will be doing the same right up to the party, I'm sure. Be on the lookout for photos of our awesome new living space!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what it looks like finished!! See you tonight!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is one big tease and now we all await the pictures. You will love having the extra space for the kids to romp in. Enjoy. btw, would you like the past 3 years of stampin up catalogs to get scrapbook ideas? Love, Aunt Sue

the quists said...

we can't wait!

Jenny said...

I can't wait....I wish I were there!