Saturday, July 22, 2006

That's My 'Rinse!

While Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Danny, Emma and Ally were visiting a couple weeks ago, they decided to give Abby her birthday presents a little early (her b-day isn't until the end of August).

This video shows Abby opening her most prized gift, her very first Barbie doll. You would think they gave her a million dollars! Abby's so very happy about her "'rinse!" (princess). Jennifer's famous quote: "That's the best $5 I've ever spent!"



Video Highlights: Off-key birthday singing, "That's my 'rinse!", Emma opening Abby's present in the background
Video Lenght: 1 min. 44 sec.
Video Quality: Definitely not my best work, but what else can I do with a digital still camera? :)


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that video is adorable!!! we cant wait to play barbies with Abby.

Jennifer said...

It makes my day to know that I've given Abby so much joy! That was the best money I've ever spent. Here's to Abby's Rince!

the quists said...

That is so cute!!! I love how excited she got! Oh, we miss you!