Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Wanna Soak Up the Sun

Yesterday, I was reminded how nice it is to live just minutes away from family instead of hours as we used to be. My parents took the kids and I, along with my nephew Dylan, out to the beach on Lake Michigan. My kids hadn't been to the lake yet, and they LOVED the sand and surf. The weather was perfect - air temp of 80, water temp of 72. It was the perfect day for their first experience of the "big water." I hope we can go again before summer is over!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I don't look "fried" - Shoulda quit while I was ahead. What a fun day for the memory bank!
Gammers

Gwen said...

Oh looks like fun!

the quists said...

they're so cute! I love how dirty Abby got!! I'm glad you had such a great day!

Jennifer said...

What a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Have die-cut, will scrap! Ready and rarin' to cut and paste. Add our upcoming Monday shots to these and I'm good to go. Gammers