Saturday, June 03, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me


Yes, today is the big thirty-two for me. It is a special year for me. I am now the same age my mom was when she had me. This is really weird for me, since my mom was always one of the oldest of my friends' moms. But I know that times have definitely changed, because I am probably near the average age for having two-year-olds. Lately, I'm feeling like I'm in my 30's, but I'm not ages beyond my peers, so happy 32nd to me! I hope this year is fabulous!

Thursday, I told the kids in our babysitting co-op that I was having a birthday this weekend. I asked some of them "How old am I?" and here is what I got:
Olivia (age 3): 6 years old
Jeffrey (age 5): 10 years old
Ethan (age 2): cake... hat! [he is still hung up on his birthday]
Lexi (age 3): um... let's see... you are 50 plus 5!

3 comments:

the quists said...

Wow, am I out of it or what?! I didn't even realize it was June already!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTA, WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom said - Happy Birthday to you and Vicki (Victoria of the Secret Clan)
Love, to my "Baby"

ArtGeek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

By the way Ethans bat man shirt rocks!