Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This one's for Jennifer

I have decided that I will share with you the names that Mark and I would have chosen for Baby #3. Last year, I listed the names that we considered, but were not chosen. But it's time to drop the big ones on you. [The middle names are for our great friends, Jenny and Paul, who would have been this baby's Godparents.]


The girls names are....

Leah Jennifer (runner up)
Elise Jennifer (the winner)

The boys names are...

Aaron Paul (runner up)
Simon Paul (the winner)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I never in my life would have guessed either of those four names. I'm glad to know now. :) Perhaps as you fill your ark with more animals there will be a Simon or and Elise. I love Elise and I never would have thought of it. Beautiful.

Hmmm... As this is all about me, now what do I have to live for? SCRAPBOOKING WEEKEND!!!!

Donielle said...

Hi Trista! Simon was among my boy names for Sophia and Heidi. Wasn't meant to be for me either!

And I can't wait for SCRAPBOOKING WEEKEND either!!!!