Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Good Ending to a Bad Day

This morning was not a great morning. I woke up tired and crabby. I didn't get nearly as much done as I'd hoped while the kids were at the babysitting co-op. I've mentally looked up my "to-do" list and I can't even find the bottom of it. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the tasks on my plate right now. So this morning put me in a foul mood.

But things have turned up. I had a weigh-in today at Weight Watchers and discovered that I have finally met a milestone I've been eyeing for a month now - I am down 25 pounds (and a half!) I have 7 more to go until I'm at my goal weight - I'm so hopeful I will make it by my original deadline of Abby's birthday (August 26th). It's definitely attainable!

In other good news, I am going away on a scrapbooking weekend with Jennifer and her 3 sisters in just two short days... and today I found out that Jenny will probably be able to come, too! I can't imagine a more fun girls' weekend, with some great girls!

In a little while we are headed to one of our local kids' gyms for some open gym time, which should be really fun. All in all, a great ending to a day that started out poorly. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Trista, I am SO proud of you!! You look great, and should be very proud of yourself!!! Have a wonderful weekend away.
Love, Mom V.

Anonymous said...

My goodness - My little girl is getting totally skinny again like she was growing up! Great Job! You make it look easy! Love Ya Lots! Mom