Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Reverse Trick-Or-Treat

Today, the kids wore their costumes to Daddy's work and passed out candy to the employees there. Reverse Trick-Or-Treating, if you will. In the engineering department, we saw about 20 men and 1 woman, typical for the field.

When we were done, Mark was talking about his coworker Andy who we had given some treats.

"Which one was he?" I asked.

"He was the one who was dressed like a nerd for Halloween."

After thinking for a minute, I started to laugh.

I hadn't noticed that anyone was dressed differently than anyone else. They were all dressed like nerds.

2 comments:

the quists said...

That cracked me up!!!

Anonymous said...

great one trista, we have the same nerds in lab coats at my work, they call themselves doctors,
Love Aunt Mary....I loved the posting with the kids in costume, give them kisses for me.