Monday, October 30, 2006

The Most Magical Season... Autumn

Despite the fact that the trees are barren already (we've had a patch of snow and frost that prompted the trees to drop their leaves early this year), we are in Mark's favorite season, autumn. I have to admit, autumn has really grown on me over the years with him, and I really enjoy the colors and all of the activities that go along with the season. I would enjoy it better if it was 60 degrees all of the time instead of 45 as it has been, but I can still appreciate the beauty of it.

Today was an unseasonable 65 degrees! After dinner, Mark and I took the kids to the park to soak in some outdoor playtime before the weather gets really cold. Here are some fun pictures from our outing.

Ethan was so proud to climb up this tricky ladder. "I brave, Mom!" he kept telling me.

Abby was laughing so hard while we played a game of keep-away.

My annual laying-in-the-leaves shot.

Sometimes I think Abby is destined for a career as a model. Just look at that face!

Ethan is into sitting on fun things, like stumps. And he's also into giving his Mom a cheesy smile.

2 comments:

the quists said...

I love all of these pictures! Thank you for posting so many!!! I love my adorable neice and nephew, and we all miss you guys so much! xoxo

Jennifer said...

I think you're right about Abby! I love that model picture!