Friday, April 06, 2007

WW Progress

I'm into my 2nd week of Weight Watchers. At my weigh-in on Wednesday, I discovered that I lost 3/4 pound! This isn't a huge weight loss, but it's significant because I had two birthday parties to attend this past weekend (with lots of foods that are worth lots of points). I still lost weight - and I even ate birthday cake at both parties! Woohoo!

The biggest self-discovery over the past week has been that I often eat beyond being hungry. I will eat until I feel "stuffed" instead of just "full." That's my problem at meal-time. Another problem is grabbing food when I'm bored, or it's just sitting in front of me, despite my hunger level. And my third big problem is choosing really high-fat or high-sugar foods over healthier options.

I feel good about my progress. We'll see what week 2 has in store for me!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am a bad friend because I didn't call. I gained 1.2, but no big deal. It'll be gone when I weigh in this week.