Monday, October 22, 2007

My Baby. My Big Girl.

Abby is the most precious, beautiful, talented, curious, hilarious little girl I know.

Abby is the most stubborn, strong-willed, overly-independent, curious, frustrating little girl I know.

These things all reside simultaneously within a girl-child who is at one moment an amazingly bright 4 year old, at another a tantruming 2-year old, and at yet another a precious and cuddly infant.

Some days, I can't get enough of Abby's silly antics and adventurous nature.

Some days, I have had my fill of her antics by 9:00. In the morning.

Today was one of the latter.

So to remind myself of what a precious joy that my daughter is all of the time, regardless of her behavior, I look at pictures like these. And my heart overflows with love for the sweet and precocious little girl who calls me Mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abby and Emma will be ballet dancers together. They both look cute in their tutus (ap?). I hope that your craft sale was a smashing success!